Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Dream

Greetings My Friends;
I was awakened one morning at 3 AM. You see,  I had a dream and in it I was crying so hard it woke me up.
In my dream, I saw three men dressed like Jesus. There was a rough hewn table such as you would expect to see 2000 years ago. One of the men handed me what looked like an ice cream bowl. It had tomato slices in it. He said go and give this to the Lord. I hope He doesn't get sick. I took the bowl and said are you kidding, he is bulletproof.
At this point I realized that I was dressed the way they were. I looked down and saw my dirty feet, with worn-out old sandals.
The next thing I knew, I was standing in front of a huge wooden door. It was rough looking like the table. It had a big old-fashioned lock. Jesus was inside that room. All of a sudden I had a house key size in my hand, and was surprised to see that it open the lock.
Then I was in the room, it had no furniture. What it did have was the overpowering feeling of Jesus presence, love, and forgiveness. I started crying and I walked toward him. I walked like a man dying of thirst in the desert. As I walked, I kept trying to see Jesus, but the closer I got the more I cried. I got so frustrated, because I could feel his presence and love, but could not see him. My crying was uncontrollable. I woke up and the bowl was gone.
I was puzzled by some of the things in my dream, so I asked the Lord to explain the dream to me. The locked door was not to keep Jesus in, it was to keep people out. The key to the lock is the Word. Jesus people have that key; they just have to use it. It is just like your house, your children have a key to get in.
The bowl with tomato slices represented my sentence. My garden has many tomatoes, so I guess it's a good example. The three men and I were dressed like people in Jesus day, because we are his people. The, bowl disappeared because Jesus took care of it.
As I said, it was a dream. Make what you will out of it. Maybe you have had a dream like this. I don't know why I was led to write about it, but there it is.
God Bless You And Remember
Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment