Thursday, October 24, 2013

Faith 2

Greetings My Friends;
This message is a continuation of the faith 1 message. As I have said before, I feel I am led by the Holy Spirit to write these messages. The things I write are from my personal experiences, things I have learned, and from what I feel are words of knowledge from the Holy Spirit.
One of the big beliefs I have, is about divine healing. I would like to clear up some concerns or beliefs about healing. I speak from personal experience and struggles. It may help you to know that you are not alone in your struggle.
Let us start with praying for yourself to be cured of some affliction. It doesn't matter what it is, it is all small potatoes to the Lord. There is nothing He cannot handle.
When you pray for healing, let's say an aching knee for example. We will assume you are a believer in Jesus. Put your hand on your knee and command it in Jesus name to be healed. Receive your healing. By doing this you are putting that healing in Jesus hands. You did your part by praying, trust Jesus to do his part. Remember that He never ever did not heal those who asked.He even healed some who didn't ask or were not Jews. Why not you?
There are other people who feel that they need an elder or some other person of faith to pray. There is nothing wrong with that. It works the same way. Belief in Jesus love and compassion is what makes it happen.
Now comes the part where most people have a difficult time. After the prayer they may still feel the pain. They wrongly think they are healed. It is just satan trying to nullify your healing. If he can get you to say something as simple as it still hurts, your body will believe it. Most healing is gradual, so hang in there, trust the Lord and speak faith filled words.If someone asks how you are feeling, just say you are standing on the word of God. Believe me, you have your healing. That's what the cross guaranteed.
Faith is not only for healing. Faith is for miracles whatever the problem is, and nothing is beyond the power of God.
Mark 9: 23 Jesus said to him "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes".
Remember that whatever you pray, your belief is in the power of God to make it happen. Say – like you already have what you ask and it will manifest. satan will try his best to stop your miracle by trying to plant doubt in your mind. Ignore him and trust in God with all of your heart.
God Bless You And Remember
 Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in Heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me the with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment