Monday, August 19, 2013

The Treasure Chest

Greetings, My Friends;
There are many Christians today who are not aware of what they have been given by God. They wander around under bondage, like everyone. They have a life that is far less than it should be. They live in despair.
As I thought about this problem, it made no sense. I thought about the best way to help some of these unfortunates understand. Then that little voice inside told me about a treasure chest.
When you are born again the Lord gives you a magnificent treasure chest. He also presents you with the key of faith. Whether you use the key or not is up to you. Let's say you do.
You open the chest and take out a book. It is the Word of God. It is called the Bible. It has been referred to as a love letter from God. Another description is that it is an instruction manual to get you to eternal life. It tells you all the other treasures in the chest, and what to do with them.
The next treasure is love. In order to unlock all the treasures, you need love. The key by itself doesn't work very well. It needs love to make it work. Love for God, love for family, love for friends, even love for enemies. Love the unlovable.
As you get into the chest, you find health. Perfect health as God created it to be. If you didn't know this before, and you got sick, the cure is also there. The Holy Spirit came with the chest. If you use love and the key and accept your healing, the Holy Spirit will see that you receive it.
The next item is prosperity. The blessings also include no lack in your life. It works just like everything else. Love, key, Holy Spirit, and receive.
The chest has so many blessings that you may not realize just what is in there. You open a box containing prayer. The lid said open in emergency, but you can use it for anything you need. Sooner or later you will recognize that this treasure chest never runs out. It seems to fill up faster than you can empty it. No matter how much of something you take, there is always a lot more left.  It truly is a never ending supply.
Don't get to heaven and find out there that all of the blessings you could have had here. If you get in the Word, choose to accept what it says, you won't miss anything. Praise the Lord.
God bless you and remember,
 Jesus loves you.
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment