Monday, August 12, 2013

Mamma's Prayer

Greetings, My Friends;
Today I would like to give you a copy of the prayer that my wife's mother wrote years and years ago. I really don't know if she copied it from some book or if she wrote it herself. It really has been an inspiration to my wife and myself. As a matter of fact, we read it every day during our prayer time together. If you read it and stop to analyze each paragraph. I think you'll find it really tells you a lot. It's easy to compare it to some of the verses in the Bible or the things you may have read in inspirational types of books.
We spend too much time in the  dimension of possibility and not enough time in the dimension of certainty.
Faith permits us to participate in that which God has already brought to pass in himself!
Jesus is the door by us. We were justified by trusting in his finished work and we live righteously by trusting in his life within us.
Knowing that the living God is living his life through me has opened the door to freedom and liberty!
Pray for somebody.
If the Lord leads me to the area of healing, I no longer experience gripping fear that prevents my moving in faith. I now see myself as a channel of the living God's love and power. When I look through the eyes of love, instead of fear, I see God's point of view. All I do is pray and leave the results, works, and credits to him.
Well, that's it. I hope you get as much out of it as my wife and I do. In our case, it kind of gives us a boost for the day.
God bless you, and remember, Jesus loves you.
Prayer of Salvation;
"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment