Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gods Timing

Greetings, My Friends;
Today I'll talk about a problem I think most of us have, that problem concerns, patience, faith, trust, and just plain waiting on God.
Galatians 6:9, "and let us not weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we don't lose heart."
1 Corinthians 1:7, "so that you come short in no gift,  eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Whether we pray for someone else, or for ourselves, waiting for the manifestation of what we pray for can be difficult. The more you want something, the harder it seems to get.
What we don't realize is our impatience can  sometimes lead to doubt. Lack of faith or doubt blocks God in what he is asked to do for us. If we wait long enough, and  that is usually because we don't get out of the way and let God do it , we sometimes make the fatal mistake of trying to do it on our own. This spells disaster.
What we have to get into our heads, and that is harder for some than others, is the fact that God has a plan for each of us. . The key to answered prayer besides faith,  is to get out of the way. God's plan for each of us was put into effect before there even was an earth. He had a plan for each. His plan was unbeatable.
God knows our needs and wants. His plan was designed to take care of everything. He put desires in our hearts and waits for us to act on it, ask, and step aside. If you think you wait long for God to do His part, think about how  long God waits for you to do your part.
When you ask in Jesus name, and believe enough to stay out of it, God goes to work. Remember, He operates in the spiritual world. He starts to line everything up and bring it all together. When it comes together, you have what you ask. Joel Osteen is an example of a puzzle, being put together. An example I like to use, is a human body and the way it functions. Each cell, taking its turn in proper sequence to function properly,  Is how  God's plan works. Everything at the right time. That timing is perfect.
You may think you're too old to wait for God's timing, you aren't. I found out a long time ago. that a year of God's plan is so much better than a lifetime of mine. God sees the whole picture, including the perfect result. We only see our nose. Which plan do you want to pick? Remember the old saying, timing is everything!
God bless you and remember,
 Jesus loves you.
Prayer of Salvation;

"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive Your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment