Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Holy Spirit Within

It Is Written, Galatians 5:22, but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
For some unknown reason, quite a few people get nervous if you tell them that the Holy Spirit can dwell in them. They think that the Holy Spirit will make them do all sorts of things that they don't want to do. I guess they really don't know the Holy Spirit.
First of all, you can talk to the Holy Spirit if you have experienced salvation. Talk to Him all of the time. What many people don't realize is that "something told me" could have been the Holy Spirit. Once you get familiar with His voice, you will realize just how real He is. You could be doing something and talking to him as if he was in the flesh, sitting right next to you.
Perhaps you are one of the people who have trouble believing the Holy Spirit is in you. Well my friend, let me explain something. If you love, have peace, joy, patience, kindness, are gentle, you have experienced some of the gifts from the Holy Spirit.
Another benefit of the Holy Spirit may surprise you, but it is true. If something is troubling you, or you don't quite know how to pray about it, when you go to sleep, ask the Holy Spirit to pray through your spirit while you sleep. If you want a very powerful prayer, that is it. Don't expect to feel something, just trust, it will happen. Possibly without even realizing, you will get a knowing in your heart that tells you your prayer has been answered.
Don't be nervous about the Holy Spirit. He is here to help us with all things. Get to know Him and you will probably be surprised at the pure joy He brings to your life. The benefits are what God wants us to have because He loves us.
When you walk with the Holy Spirit, you are walking with God, Just the way, Jesus promised. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment