Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Prayer Answers Manifested

It Is Written, Psalm 91:15, he shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
Many people pray on a fairly regular basis. They pray for themselves or someone they love in most cases. Some pray in desperation. Whatever the reason or circumstance, they all hope for the answer they want.
In order to get answers to prayers, there are some do's and don'ts. There is no magic prayer that always moves God to do your bidding. You can't make deals with God. You cannot make Him do anything. Even begging doesn't work, neither does looking for sympathy.
So how do you get prayers answered? There our some things God looks with favor on. Prayer with a clean heart. No anger or unforgiveness. Prayer from the heart, backing it up with what is written in the word concerning what you are praying for. Claim the answer, receive the answer, and believe completely. Remember doubt or fear no matter how little, are prayer blockers. Make sure that your definition of doubt or fear, is the same definition the Lord goes by. I say that because sometimes we are in denial about it.
I believe that after a sincere prayer, you must thank God for the answer. You don't need to keep asking. If you truly believe, just give thanks that He heard your prayer and has given you the answer. Once really is enough when praying for something. After all, if you have something, do you keep asking?
Another thing the Holy Spirit put on my heart is planting a seed of thanksgiving. Ask the Holy Spirit to tell you what kind of seed, money, service, fasting. Do what He puts in your heart.
This is important. The seed is showing faith and thanksgiving for something that may not even be manifested yet. One more thing to remember, God cannot be bribed, so don't plant the seed to get an answer.
Prayers from a believer  are always heard and answered in some way. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment