Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fight For Jesus

On My Soap Box Again
Every year at this time, I fight occasional depression. It starts in September when many stores start getting ready for Christmas.
When you go into a store these days, all you hear are songs without Jesus. Happy holiday signs as well as seasons greeting signs are prominently displayed. The people who work in the stores are told to tell customers happy holidays, and don't offend anyone by saying Merry Christmas. Why do they do things like this? They say they don't want to offend anyone.
They take Jesus out of Christmas just as they take Him out of everything because they don't want to offend anyone. It seems that the common idea is, if you're going to offend somebody, offend the Christians. They never say anything. They just turn the other cheek I guess. You don't have to worry about them. They may not like it, but they will still give us their money.
This yearI decided to fight back in my own little way. I'm talking to people and attacking the only God that most store owners recognize as being theirs. What is their God's name you might ask? It is simple. Money. It drives everything. That's what counts. Sound hopeless? No it isn't.
If I walk into a store that I don't see or hear anything connected with Jesus, they will not get my money. It's that simple. If I'm the only one that does it they won't even notice, but if a lot of people do, things will change.
Tell everyone you know, write to vice Presidents of sales for the bigger stores. Tell them how you feel, and how you are affected by their policies toward Christmas. Write to your representatives and state and national offices and tell them you are tired of godless politicians and will not vote for any that are standing for election. If they get enough letters like this they will pay attention because they have to cover their own little greedy selves.
Christians make up a large part of our population. When you quietly accept injustice, you are agreeing with it. Majority is supposed to rule. If you say nothing, every crackpot group has a chance to do what they want at your expense.
We must realize how much power we have and  exercise it. Vote with your dollars, your vote, your letters. We have developed a slave mentality and don't even know it. Our God is everybody's punching bag and so are we. Remember disasters and lawlessness happen when good men say nothing.
If I am the only one who does what I'm saying, I will still do it. Put Jesus back in Christmas, and our country. Praise the Lord!.
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment