Thursday, December 11, 2014

Don't Worry, Be Happy

It Is Written, Colossians 3:15, and let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
We all face situations in life that are common to all of us. The difference is in how we handle it. I could go on and list dozens of every day occurrences that cause stress and aggravation, if we allow them to.
We have many decisions to make every day. Some are big, and some aren't. Other people can cause a problem for us. Things like a washer or a car that doesn't work, can aggravate us. I am sure that anyone you talk to can add to this list.
What do all of these things have in common? In about 95% of these cases, there is nothing you can do to change them. We do not know what is going on everywhere, but God does. Maybe the guy in front of you is there because if he wasn't, maybe you would be going a little faster and have an accident a mile down the road. So just relax, it might be saving a life, maybe even yours.
If you follow the Lord, and talk to the Holy Spirit about all decisions, and listen, He will guide you. So just do it and have peace. God considers worry and complaining to be sins. They are prayer blockers. He gave us the Holy Spirit to help us to have peace and joy, not worry and complain.
You can pooh-pooh this, but I suggest you make the decision to follow the Lords peace in your heart. Once you decide to do it, you will be amazed at how bumps in the road disappear. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment