Thursday, May 23, 2013

Show The Love of God


Greetings, My Friends.
If you are anything like me, you probably have puzzled over how to love the Lord. With me, it covered a fairly long period of time. I really don't remember how it happened but I got an idea.
If you are showing love to your fellow man, you are showing God how much you love him. Having compassion on hungry people, and donating some cash is good and should be done, but it is kind of impersonal . It makes you feel good, but that feeling can be upgraded.
Some of the things I have tried that ended up giving me a great feeling, as well as helping people are listed below.
If you are in a checkout and the person behind you has a couple of items and you have a full cart, let them get ahead of you. If someone ahead of you is causing a delay, the patient. Bless them in your heart. If you are driving, give someone a break, just as you would appreciate getting it if someone did it for you. If someone does something you think is inconsiderate, forgive them, rather than getting angry. When you see a frazzled cashier, give her a kind and sympathetic word. Tell her to have a blessed day.
As you pass people in a store or on the street, ask God to bless them in your heart. Do it for old ladies, little kids, and everyone in between. Bringing food to someone who could use it. Maybe they are sick, alone, or just do it for no reason at all. Cut and older neighbors grass or shovel the snow once in a while. I have a neighbor that cuts grass, shovels snow and rakes leaves for 2 old people on our block.
Do not doubt that the Lord knows what is going on. He knows everything, and will bless you.
Prayer of Salvation.
"Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness; I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."
Remember;
Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment