Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Wonderful Start

Hello My Friends;

About 4:00 am this morning, I was awakened by the sound of birds singing.  They sounded so happy, I just laid in bed feeling very peaceful and content with life.  It seems to me that when you hear the birds carrying on like that, they are telling you everything is right in your corner of the world.

I get up at 5:00 am every day to have my private time with the Lord.  This morning I made my coffee and decided to have my quiet time outside on my swing, close to the action.

The breeze was soft and warm.  The budding trees were moving gently creating their own peaceful sound.  It was then, I saw the sun rising up, right on schedule in all its brilliance.  Absolutely beautiful.  The dew on the grass would be going away soon, but not before it refreshed the grass.

It is so good to be alive.  I figured the good Lord must be, among other things, an artist and a psychologist to paint such a picture to invoke such feelings in people.  He is the magnificent and Almighty Creator.

Jesus Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment