Sunday, May 26, 2013

General Thoughts

Greetings, My Friends;
Listening to comments concerning recent posts, we have reached the conclusion that there are a number of people that see themselves when we write.
We are non denominational. We follow the Bible, and not man-made rules. Our comments are based on that idea. You may want to keep that in mind when you read anything we write.
Our plan at present, based on feedback, is to present our information in series, rather than a different subject, each day. We present our material in a way meant to help understanding, not as a talk down to anyone. We base our teachings on our personal experience.
Coming subjects will be as follows; the Bible, prayers, answered prayers, faith, etc. Each message will be presented in a more or less relaxed but highly informational way.
We invite comments, questions, and suggestions for future topics. We sincerely believe that some type of dialogue between readers and writer will benefit everyone. We will try to keep it light, so we would appreciate your patience for those of you who are familiar already with what we are saying. Your comments in general are appreciated.
God bless you and remember, Jesus loves you.
Prayer of salvation.

" Oh God in heaven, I believe with all my heart that Jesus has been raised from the dead. I receive your Word, and I repent of sin. I renounce the past. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. I receive my forgiveness. I receive the new birth, cleansed and washed in the Word and in the precious blood of Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment