Thursday, June 1, 2023

Telling The Difference

1 Corinthians 1:18, for the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

If you found out that a friend of yours lied to you about where there was a huge treasure, would you get angry? Would you give up or search for the truth?

When God created man, God gave him free will. Free will allows us to be stubborn, foolish, evil, whatever we want to be. For our own good, or our Eternal destruction.

When the Lord Jesus Christ came on His rescue mission, most of those He came to save, rejected Him. The Lord Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for everyone, but only a small number of people accepted what He gave freely.

I have a hard time understanding what kind of reasoning rejects salvation. The Lord Jesus Christ is the most hated man who ever lived. Man is not programmed at Birth with irrational hate and rejection. So what causes that kind of behavior? 

satan and his angels appeal to the dark side of man. Evil is characterized as fun, invigorating, pleasurable, and completely exciting. All manner of evil is celebrated because it goes against God.

John 8: 44, You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Some people not only don’t want to hear about the Lord Jesus Christ, they reject and blaspheme to the point they are beyond redemption just as satan and his angels are.

Let me give you a fact to think about. All through world history, the way the crowd thought was usually wrong. Where is the world today? The world today defies common sense and logic.

If the world seems like nothing makes sense, there is still hope for you. Realize that the world will only lead to your eternal damnation. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only answer. Stop believing the lies and start listening to the truth.

Romans 10:9, if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 14:6, Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment