Tuesday, June 13, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Service To Almighty God

1 Corinthians 15:58, Therefore, my beloved Brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

Today we will discuss just what serving God is. Many Christians, especially new ones want to serve God but get frustrated because they don’t know how.

Here are a few thoughts from someone who went through the same thing. First, the main goal in serving God is to thank God for all His blessings. Don’t think about serving Him in a way that makes you feel good, you are supposed to be praising and thanking Him.

The most common way to serve God, is to dedicate everything you do for His honor and glory. Always doing your best is praising, thanking, and honoring Him.

If God wants you to do something special or difficult, He will make sure you know it. In a case like that He will make sure you have everything you need to get it done, including help from the Holy Spirit.

Another common mistake is one I was an expert at. Do not make the mistake of comparing yourself to what other Christians did. God gave them the jobs He did, and He gave you a job. Only God knows why this one got this, and that one got that.

Do what you are doing to the best of your ability and thank God for the opportunity. Don’t forget this important fact. You are being trained in His service. He will promote you as you grow.

God operates according to His time, and how all the pieces of His plan fit together. Who knows except God if your big chance is in one day, one week, or five years from now.

The Potter takes a big lump of clay. With half of it he makes a water pitcher. The other half he makes a chamber pot. Both are useful in their time. Which lump is used for each item is up to the Potter.

Malachi 3:18, Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus! Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment