Sunday, June 18, 2023

God's Promises Sunday


The Bible Talks To You

2 Timothy 3:16, all scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

The Bible is the inspired Word of God. For centuries that book has been vilified as being written by men, a collection of stories, and all kinds of denials about its truth and authenticity.

A couple of things to think about. The written Word of God is a set of do's and don’ts that apply to everyone the same way without exception. God’s ideas never change so it is our duty to change our life to match the Bible rather than change the Bible to match our lives.

James 4:17, Anyone who knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, commits sin.

When our world is upside down, as it is now, the people of God are the most at fault. Not only do we let evil happen without saying anything, but many of the pastors also say nothing. Too many people go along to get along. They worry about what others think and not what God thinks. 

2 Chronicles 7:14, If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

This verse is aimed at the people of God in all generations, that means you and me. You must think about you and your family, grandchildren and so on. What kind of Life do you want for them? Time Has Come For the people of God to wake up and step up.

Pressure your pastor. Use your brain when you vote. If your rep or senator, your local official, school boards Etc. don’t reflect your values, stop voting for them. We get what we deserve.

How can we be righteous in God’s eyes when we say nothing about the evil that is trying very hard to be the standard, acceptable behavior.

Prayer is our most powerful tool against evil. Remember, sitting back and saying, oh that’s terrible, doesn’t cut it. Are you going to let someone drag you to hell because you won’t even pray? Remember what James 4:17 says. God will not wait forever for His people to wake up.

2 Peter 1:21, No prophecy ever came by human will, but men and women moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment