Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

The Faces Of Fear 

Isaiah 41:10, Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

In order to help us understand fear and its faces we should start with the meaning of fear, and the things that create it. Fear is an emotion that makes someone afraid of the likelihood that some person or thing is likely to be dangerous, cause pain, or is threatening. A bully on the other hand is another face. It can be one or many gather together with the intention of seeking to harm, intimidate or coerce people or a person that they feel is controllable 

The purpose of sowing fear is to control a person or a country. Lies are the favorite tool of the evil ones searching for power at any price. lies however are not always obvious, and people fall for them because of the way they are presented. People pushing fear love to play on emotions of the target in order to control them in some way. These experts will get your money and everything else you have and will eventually control you by making you feel responsible for things you have no control over. They will make you worry about your family, your home, savings, and dozens of other things that they use when they feel it's necessary. there's no limit to how low they will go. 

Think about this. Suppose some disease came around that was killing millions of people. The Narrative would be in order to survive you must do a certain thing like for instance drink a certain liquid that was foul smelling and tasted worse but they told you you had to do it everyday or you would die. Many people who bought that lie and it would probably be most people, would do it’ The only one who really does well is the liar. 

Psalm 56:3, when I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Fear can reach the level of being totally irrational causing some people to freeze. They become incapable of even moving so they are useless to themselves or someone else in case of an emergency. It is a common fact in business or life, that you should never make a decision based on emotion. Take it to the Lord first, ask Him about it and then gather your facts and you will succeed. Some people are even afraid of the Lord Jesus Christ. They ignore the only book that is completely true, the Bible. Most of these people who are ignoring the Bible are the fearful ones who follow liars and do not realize that the emotion and lies that are taking place is actually a decision for their eternity, and they are letting someone else decide where that is.

Psalm 34 :4, I sought the lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. When you are a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, one of the things you receive at Salvation is discernment through the Holy Spirit, and that allows you to determine who is lying and when. I know some of you would like to poo poo this whole idea, but you do so at your own risk. 

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you. 

Prayer of Salvation. 

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of my sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. 

Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment