Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

When Things Go Wrong

James 1:2-3, Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

It is impossible to live and never have a problem. In order to deal with these problems, we must understand where they come from. The definition of a problem is a matter or situation regarded as unwelcome or harmful and needing to be dealt with and overcome. God allows problems in order to help our faith grow.

An unbeliever can look at what he considers a problem and get angry. Most of the time he would blame God and curse Him, even though he doesn’t believe in God. Problems originate with satan.

A follower of the Lord Jesus Christ would probably look at the same problem and see it as an inconvenience rather than get angry. He can do this because he trusts in the Word of God.

In a fallen world such as ours, so many people doing what seems good in their self-interest, there will be quite a lot of problems. Then there is the way Father God sees it.

John 16:33, I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. Take heart; I have overcome the world.

Joshua 1:9, Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

God’s plan included problems. God allows problems as a big part of His plan in order to teach us something, we should know or do, and to build Our faith and patience.

If a man has a free will which includes choice about eternal destination, how would anyone rightly decide if everything was always good?

Father God cannot tolerate sin especially in His Heavenly Kingdom. Problems and how we handle them is a good place to sort believers from unbelievers. This is a starting point.

When life is over, the person’s spirit will absolutely see where they stand with God. Big problems in life can keep them from the Saving Grace that separates believers in the Lord Jesus Christ from unbelievers.

Proverbs 3:11-12, My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline or be weary of His reproof, for the Lord reproves him whom He loves, as a father the son in whom he Delights.

If your faith is solid, and you read the Bible regularly, you will soon realize that in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ there is no problem that is impossible to conquer. The Bible tells us that.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You.

Prayer of Salvation.

 Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment