Thursday, June 15, 2023

Have You Wondered

Romans 10:9-10, If you confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For one believes with the heart and so is Justified, and one confesses with the mouth and so is saved.

Free Will is confusing to many people. When our creator gave us free will, we also received responsibility for our way of life, and where we spend eternity.

The Word of the Lord tells us about the way to Salvation, and also tells us about the way to damnation. Everyone on this Earth is tested by God as part of our decision-making process.

When faith is involved in dealing with a tragedy, it is a question of belief what our creator thinks is a step in the faith process or reacting in a human way about God’s overall plan for us, which would be a mistake.

Faith is not denial of what is happening, it is trust in the one who allows it. As we grow in faith, we get closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and get a better understanding of what He did for us with His crucifixion. It is by the tests and trials that we go through that makes faith grow.

People who go against God’s word are involved in evil. As they continue to fall further, they have bad things happen to them as a result of what they did and are doing. At that point they usually choose to blame God and curse Him for the consequences of their actions. As good people get better, evil doers get worse.

When you ask “how can God allow this?” Remember that He is with all of His people and feels their pain, but all is caused by evil, and it must play out because of free will.

Romans 8:14, For all who are led by the spirit of God our children of God.

Psalm 34:21-22, Evil brings death to the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be condemned. The Lord redeems the life of His servants; none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned. 

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment