Thursday, June 29, 2023

A Gap In Faith

1 Corinthians 16:13, Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, Act like men, be strong.

It is common for believers, even those that have been believers for quite a while to have an occasional doubt. That is no sin, but the solution is easy. Take it to the Lord and talk to Him about it. You will find peace and faith coming back into your heart.

When we were saved, we received the Holy Spirit and the promise of the Lord Jesus Christ that He would always be with us. Hang on to that, it’s real. I’m going to tell you a little story and then I’ll end it by telling you what it was all about.

I had a friend that was crazy about hockey and one team in particular. His emotions went right through the roof of his team losing, and he was miserable.

His wife came up with a perfect solution. She would tape each game and he would watch knowing the outcome. He started enjoying the games then. Have you heard about people who pick up a novel and read the last chapter, so they know what the outcome is? Maybe you’re one of them, I know I have done that a few times.

Romans 10:17, So faith comes by hearing and hearing through the Word of God.

Okay so where’s all this going? The answer is simple. Pick up the Bible and read the words of God. It’s all true, and you could rely on it. Believers that follow our savior the Lord Jesus Christ win. The word of God says so. The Book of Revelation is a story of Hope. We know the ending, so there is no reason to fear the future.

The Bible will give you detailed instructions that follow God’s plan. You can’t go wrong. If find your faith is a little shaky turn to the word of God, knowing the Lord Jesus Christ is with you, and as I said before you know how the story ends.

Every Christian, including the famous bible characters had trials too, but overcame when they directed their attention to God our Father. Life is a learning experience, and the Bible is there to help you through it. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment