Sunday, April 30, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Your Best Choices

Matthew 11:28-30, come to me all you who labor and our heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

When we wake up in the morning, most of us don’t think about choices or decisions that we will have to make that day. Most of those decisions will require an immediate response. How do we make the right decision?

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

The answer is simple, take it to God in Prayer. If you put the meaning of these verses together, you see how our lord loves us, and wants to help us. He knows what we will face every minute of every day. Our father loves us and wants us to be successful and happy.

There are lessons for us in the Old Testament that still apply today. Even King David learned to ask God before he did anything. You can look at all the great names in the Old Testament, and you will find anything they did without asking God, turned out to be a complete disaster.

God wants to carry our burdens. It makes sense that what He offered, He will do. He cannot lie! Believe me, I learned the hard way to commit whatever I do to the Lord in prayer.

Psalm 37: 4-5, delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act.

Once you get in the habit of asking the Lord for help for each individual task you have, even if you think you know what or how to do it, it will become automatic. I found myself asking for the help of the Holy Spirit as I was doing whatever I was working on. I am convinced there were many times that I could not see the way to make things turn out right, but after asking Him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the answer just popped into my head. At this point in my life, I am so convinced of what I am saying that I would not dare to do anything without asking the Lord for help first. All you must do is say Holy Spirit in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ please show me what to do. He always answers. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins; I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment