Thursday, April 13, 2023

Choice

Psalm 115:4-8, Their Idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands. They have mouths, but they do not speak; eyes they have, but they do not see; they have ears, but they do not hear; noses they have, but they do not smell; they have hands, but they do not handle; feet they have, but they do not walk; nor do they mutter through their throat. Those who make them are like them; so is everyone who trusts in them.

Not many people believe or accept the fact that each person creates his own future. Let’s give a few examples of how this works up for scrutiny.

A classic example is an athlete. Like any other profession, the athlete sets a goal he or she considers realistic. They then come up with a plan to achieve that goal.

Most athletes realize that their goal may require them to sacrifice whatever it takes to reach that goal. Their sport or pursuit of it can become their whole life. They think about the goal 24 hours a day. They adjust or eliminate anything in their life that could put the goal in jeopardy.

This scenario can apply to everything. Whether education, hard work, politics, or whatever you can name, it has a price. Does your dream control you, or do you control it?

Even our attitudes such as happiness, depression, and everything in between, are as powerful as we allow them to be. In other words, everything in life is a choice, and how the result affects us is also our choice.

Consider this. The average lifespan of a human is 80 years. Eternity on the other hand is a number followed by an infinite number of zeros. Both will happen to each of us. Have you ever thought about it? Many people do not accept the idea, and figure if they denied it, it will not happen. Denial does not change truth. Two plus two equals four no matter how much someone denies it.

The wisest solution to achieve success is to bring the Lord Jesus Christ into your life. The fact that the world is as you see it, testifies to the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is missing from our hearts.

The New Testament, and NLT version, explains God’s plan to us in easy-to-understand language. I will tell you this for a fact. Jesus will fill that emptiness you feel in your heart. Make our Lord Jesus Christ number one in your life, and you will win in every way.

Philippians 4: 13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4: 19, and my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7, casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins, and to save me. I acknowledge my sins; I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment