Tuesday, April 25, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Don’t Miss Out

Matthew 7:7-8, Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock and the door will open to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks the door will be opened.

To most people today, the world looks like a Hollywood horror movie on steroids. There is evil even they can’t dream up.

It is a fact that everything we do has consequences. The problem is, almost everything we hear is lies from people in every walk of life. Politicians and the media are the worst. You can’t lead a good peaceful God-fearing life by believing everything you see or hear.

Scoff at the idea that satan is after your soul, but do so at your own Peril. There is a God who created us, and satan who rejected God. Each of us picks God or satan whether we believe in an afterlife or not.

As we have said dozens of times, the Bible is the inspired word of God. The Bible says God hates sin. Going against God’s word is sin. Remember, sin is what God says it is, not what we think it is.

Did you know that following laws and people that break God’s laws is sin. Following peers that flaunt what the Bible says is sin and damnation.

Now for the part you don’t want to miss.

1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your cares on Him because He cares for you.

John 15:7, if you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

When you have Jesus in your heart the blessings come even before you ask. Sometimes blessings come like a flood that will overwhelm you.

John 14: 27, peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; managed the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither Let It Be Afraid.

John 16:33, these things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Go to a private place. Call on God in your own words ask Him to show you the way. Say the Prayer of Salvation with all your heart and enjoy the peace that follows.

Philippians 4: 7, and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and Minds through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8: 28, and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.

Believe and receive in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins, and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I Believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment