Sunday, April 16, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Role Of Christians Today

Deuteronomy 32:2-3, Let my teaching drop as the rain, my speech distills as the dew, as raindrops on the tender herb, and as showers on the grass. For I proclaim the name of the Lord; ascribe greatness to our God.

With the condition of our country the way it is, we may well be asking ourselves, how did this happen? There are many reasons for what we are experiencing. It began in earnest in the 1960s.

I will begin by using non-denominational churches, as an example for most churches. Almost every Church you go into is run by a board of members of the church. It looks like that’s where the real power lays. The pastors are sometimes coerced by the board who are concerned with not offending anyone, and not losing members. Very few pastors therefore stick to and teach the Bible.

It never occurs to most of these pastors, that they are not doing God’s work. Many members do not attend regularly. This was interpreted as alienating people by not adapting to what society was preaching and practicing.

While all of this is going on week after week, people lose hope and start staying away. So, ask yourself, how can I help turn the church around and at the same time affect the country for the good of everyone?

Hosea 4:6, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for me. Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Well, my friends, it all starts with us. Get familiar with the Bible. Insist that your pastor teach and follow what God Says in that Bible. After all of what you and other Christians do, if the pastor is still not teaching the word of God, find a church that does.

The next thing is, vote for people who will follow what God says, not what satan says. If the people in office do not represent you and your values, next election, vote for someone else.

In the 2020 election, it is reported that about 20 million evangelicals did not vote. You cannot have a prosperous Godly country without some effort. That means we should all vote our conscience.

Many people do not realize what we have today, started many generations ago because of the way children were raised. Generations pass good or bad to the next generation.

Proverbs 22: 6, Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

One little extra most of us probably didn’t realize. According to the Bible, a country that rejects God, and sheds innocent blood, produces three results. 1) rulers that hate us. Psalm 106: 35-42, 2) laws that enslave us, Ezekiel 20: 24 -25, 3) our rights are taken away, Isaiah 5:20, 23, 24 B.

So, you have it right there in a nutshell. This country was formed as a Christian Nation. Generations of Americans spent their time, their energy, and their fortunes, and an unimaginable amount of blood to make this country free. The least we could do is to do whatever we can in our power to keep it free. By the grace of God, we will do it.

2 Chronicles 7:14, If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL CHRISTIANS !!!!!

 God bless you and your family, Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins, and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. 

Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment