Tuesday, April 4, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Incredible Prayer

Psalm 41:3, The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness; you will sustain him on his sick bed.

During our morning coffee, I was telling my wife about a picture that really touched my heart. I guess it made me feel that way, because it made me look at the last seven years.

In the last seven years, my wife had four surgeries and I have had three life or death surgeries, and about 10 procedures some of which were dangerous.

I tell you this as background. The picture was of Jesus standing next to a surgeon who was operating on someone. My wife and I have always asked our doctors if they were Christian and believed in Jesus. We just did it naturally because it made us feel good when they all answered in the affirmative.

So now you see why I love that picture. As we talked about all of this, the Holy Spirit put on my wife’s heart, that Jesus is always present in our prayers, and we should tell others. After a while we came up with the following way we are going to pray.

John 14: 13-14, and whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

When we start to pray, we close our eyes and ask our Heavenly Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to here our prayer, and bless who or what we are praying for. Then we thank him for the results.

The next step is to visualize the Lord Jesus, standing next to you or behind you with His hand on your shoulder, and your hand touching or pointing at what you are praying for.

Visualize that power passing through you the way electricity goes to a switch, and then to a lamp.

This may seem difficult or impossible, but just remember when the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit are involved, our Heavenly Father acts. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you do this. It may take some practice but nothing that’s worthwhile is easy and when you’re dealing with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for the glory of our Heavenly Father absolutely nothing is impossible.

James 5: 15, the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment