Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Is Let God Do It Real

1 Peter 5:6-7, Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in time, casting all your cares upon Him, for he cares for you.

Many people have heard this verse and doubt the truth of it. Obviously, the decision to believe it or not is up to each person. As with anything, however, there is a catch. You must believe it for it to be true.

To start off with, this is not a Prosperity lecture. The Bible is true because God cannot lie. Hundreds of prophecies, written by dozens of prophets, hundreds of years before the Lord Jesus Christ have been fulfilled exactly as foretold.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-3, Finally Brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

I believe everything I write is inspired by the Holy Spirit. To be totally honest, getting to the point where the verses are real usually takes time. The amount of time is in relation to your prayers, listening for God in your heart, and yes, Faith as a child.

You probably heard sometime in your life, that everything you have belongs to God. Everything means everything. Your life, your job, your time, everything God gave you to take care of on this Earth. Don’t forget, he could take it back if He wanted to. But He loves you too much to do that.

Life is a test. God gave us life with the idea that since he loved us so much, He wanted us to have a great life, and spend eternity with Him. He is doing and allowing different experiences to see us reach our best. At the same time, we see who we really are.

When we reach the level and Faith where we are ready for the magnificent changes in our life, the Holy Spirit was always with us, and will direct our moves to fulfill God’s plan.

As I often do, here are a couple of my experiences. They are true descriptions of actual events. I have always heard you can’t outgive God. You know the old story about 100%, or even 500% return from God. How’s that possible?

The Holy Spirit put on my heart to give a beggar on the street $20. A few days later an 800-dollar commitment was canceled by the seller to my advantage.

Our roof was leaking in my office, so I asked the Lord to send someone to repair it. I also asked the Lord to send him now, at a good price, do a good job, and do it today. Well praise the Lord, it all happened exactly as I asked the day the man arrived. How can you possibly think it’s anything but the Lord?

Remember this. If you give your time, help someone, or give money, you will find it is impossible to outgive your God. As you trust Him you are praising and showing Him love, that a human is not capable of doing in any way.

1 Timothy 6:11, but you, oh man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, Godliness Family Faith, love, patience, gentleness.

So, you see my friends, nothing is impossible with the Lord. If you want a full blessed life, take the time to find out who the giver of that life is. If the Bible says You must believe as a child, ditch your pride and be as a child to your Heavenly Father. You will never regret it, because eternity is an awful long time and it has no end. May God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I received the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment