Sunday, April 23, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Make Your Own World

John 15:19, If you were of the world, the world would love its own, yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 

The world has changed drastically in the last dozen years or so. Many people are asking if we are living in the biblical end times. I don’t think we are there yet, even though each day seems worse than the day before.

2 Timothy 3:1-5, Nothing happens that God didn’t allow. Every day someone asks how a loving God could allow what happens all around us. Only God knows why, how bad, and how long before Eternal Justice happens.

Psalm 34:4, I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

If we are true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we can have an island of peace right where we live. One thing that believers do is they believe what the Lord says, regardless of how things are.

When people are afraid, they tend to make decisions that are foolish and costly. Fear is satan’s greatest weapon. When the tribulation starts, satan will crank up the fear. He will cause millions of people to spend eternity in hell. He will do it to people who are practically paralyzed with fear.

People from everywhere will seek his protection because they believe the lie. People who do not reject Jesus however have a chance to the very end to be forgiven.

Some people I know have created their own little worlds. Most of them have jobs and do not avoid people, especially those who need help. When they are at home, they avoid lies, and fear mongering media. They start their day by committing all they do for the honor and glory of God.

God knows everything that goes on. If the apostles believed what Jesus taught, they probably would have spent a peaceful quiet night and not out in the storm in a boat about ready to sink.

Life is like one second of time in billions and billions of years in eternity. One thing I like to do, I sit down with my coffee, then imagine Jesus Himself sitting on the couch. I have a talk with Him because he’s the one I go to with everything. It is relaxing because he is my best friend. I can tell him anything that’s in my heart and I know He listens, and He understands. I ask for his help in everything, every day including things I think I know.

I think if you would consider trying it and trusting God and give all your cares to Him, He will come through for you. One thing you will find out is if you have your little chat with the Lord whether you have coffee or not you will feel His presence.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

And Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment