Sunday, April 2, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

God’s Children

Matthew 18:6-7, But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses. For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes.

God looks at all of us as children, because he created every single person, past, present, and future. The fact that our Father sent His only Son to us, to die for our sins in our place, should get you thinking about how much He loves us.

2 Timothy 3:13, but evil men and imposters will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

God gave each of us free will. Jesus came to pay for our sins past present, and future. We get to decide where we spend eternity, with Jesus in Heaven or satan in hell.

What many people do not understand is the fact that if you lead another person to sin, it is an even bigger sin for you. If you lead another person to reject God, you are accountable to God. If you cause someone to sin against a child, or cause an innocent child to sin, you will bring God’s Wrath on you.

Remember this. God decides what is sin and what is not. We do not get to decide for ourselves. Everything is spelled out in the Bible. God says what he means and means what He says.

Hebrews 13:8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Simply put, God does not change with the times. His justice is perfect and applies to everyone the same. There are no favorites. The Bible is not to be changed to fit us; the Bible is what We are to change to. And remember no matter what you think, no one is without sin.

When you look at the world around you and everything that is going on, especially all the sin against God Himself, and the rejection of God, it is hard to believe that God loves us so much that Jesus died for everything that happened in the past in the present and the future.

Even though someone rejects God, God does not reject them. Think about this, most of us would not consider suicide because that would be murder of the body that God gave us. That is not a solution. When you reject God, you are committing spiritual suicide, and you will end up in a place that you are not going to like, and it will be forever.

So, my friends stop and think about how much God loves you. Check out His word the Bible. Look around at the world, then look at yourself with a clear mind and see where you stand.

So, as I said many times in the past, you and no one else decides where you spend eternity. Since no one is without sin, it makes sense that you and I are also guilty no matter what we think.  God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

2  Chronicles 7: 14,  If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.


No comments:

Post a Comment