Thursday, March 30, 2023

Let God Do It

1 Peter 5:7, casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.

As we go through life, we are bombarded by problems and all kinds of information. We sort through this stuff in our minds and make reactive decisions about whether it’s junk or good information.

Ask any successful businessperson and they will tell you not to make decisions that are emotional, or decisions based on bad information. Get the real facts and make your decision based on how they apply in your business or life.

Would you be surprised if I told you that as much as 80% to 90% of the population, makes bad decisions most of the time? Most of this can be explained by just a few examples. When choices are made by reaction to something, emotion, haste, no facts and the like, they are set up for failure.

Since this is true in most cases, is there any hope of reversing these numbers? Believe It or not, there is a way available to anyone who is serious. The book of total truth tells us how. In case you’re wondering, I’m talking about the Bible.

Philippians 4:6-7, be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

If you are a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, these verses tell you how to turn your life around. I mentioned being a follower of Jesus, because it requires total trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

If you read all of these verses and meditate on them for as long as it takes, and as many times as it takes, you will change your life.

When you start your day giving the day and everything in it to the Lord in prayer, with Thanksgiving, then go about your day with a sincere thank you Lord Jesus occasionally, you will witness dramatic results. Praising the Lord every now and then for what he has done for you and continues to do for you, including salvation, seems appropriate. When you trust in the Lord and stay out of His way He can work in your life. When you try to do it your way, He just steps back and lets your Folly happen. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment