Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Importance Of Forgiveness

Matthew 6:15, If you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Forgiveness is one of the hardest things for man to do, but one of the most important things to God. Let’s look at a few situations to get a good idea of what it is all about.

When people violate God’s specific laws, only God can forgive them. Only the love of God can forgive the most horrendous actions by people. We might get angry with the sinner, but what we should do is pray for them, and leave it to God.

Luke 6: 37, judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned, forgive, and you will be forgiven.

An interesting thing happens with people. We see a fault in someone else, especially if it affects us, and we find it very difficult to forgive. What we usually don’t see is the fact that we are often as guilty as the one we are angry at.

Ask yourself this. Would I like to have my standards apply to me? Do you judge yourself the way you judge others?

One more thing. Some see an insult, others don’t. Or what offends one, does not offend another. Each person’s sensitivity comes into play. The best bet is to forgive and walk away. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment