Tuesday, March 14, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Words Are Power

Ephesians 4:29, Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

If you talk to an obese person, sooner or later you will see how unhappy they are. I’ve had dozens of people say that they had a weight problem since they were young. They had a parent or other relative telling them that they are fat. They accepted that description and allowed it to mess up their whole lives.

There are many people that are unhappy because they bought the lie and accepted what other people thought of them. If that doesn’t give you an idea of the power of words especially to an impressionable young mind, then you’re really missing something.

Matthew 12: 36-37, but I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give accounting of it on the day of judgment. For by your words, you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Consider this. Generational curses are the result of words and ideas passed down over many years. Things like, the whole family is a bunch of drunks. He is lazier than his lazy father was. He will never amount to anything. Does any of that sound familiar?

It is a fact that most generational curses can be stopped by refusing to accept the description you hear. I know a good number of people who broke the mold and did not accept someone’s Judgment of them.

It is Insidious how easy it is for satan to mess up people’s lives by what appears to be something said in a joking or silly way. An example like a parent calling their child clumsy, fat, dummy, and many other things they think are funny or harmless.

Remember this, words last for Generations. Good or bad satan makes very destructive words or actions, seem harmless. Choose your words carefully.

Proverbs 16: 24, Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment