Thursday, March 9, 2023

Is Perfection Possible

Ecclesiastes 7: 20, Surely there is not a righteous man on Earth who does good and never sins. 

When the average person receives salvation, they get so excited that they want to do everything to please God. Great idea, but is it possible?

There are two ways to look at this. We can go the human way, and try to figure out what we should do to please God, or we can let God’s Word and the Holy Spirit guide us.

The best intentions usually fail. We think we can decide something and make it happen by force of our will. This would be like a newborn baby trying to run the marathon in the Olympics.

James 3:2,  for we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to Bridal his whole body.

The real fact is that salvation sets us on a walk with Jesus. He has infinite patience and will use us as we grow. He knows our hearts, and the sooner we realize that the better it will be.

As you go through life with Jesus, you’ll come to find out that you will learn something every day.  Jesus is taking us on a trip to Eternity, and time does not exist for him. He is looking for quality of our lives and in our hearts.

When I was saved, I thought I knew who I was. I could see why things turned out the way they did because Jesus was protecting me from myself. It took years for Him to get me to where I came to accept the truth about me, because He does not condemn us. It is a process that makes you grow.

 If you want everything that God wants for you, relax and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, and walk with Jesus. Commit everything to Him in your life and you cannot go wrong.

 God bless you and your family.  Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

 My Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment