Sunday, March 26, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

The Problem With Faith, In Jesus Name

John 15:7, If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what your desire, and it shall be done for you.

When you become a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ through salvation, you want to know more about Him. You want to serve Him, but you don’t know how.

When you read the Word of God, you begin to get an idea of who He is, and how the Lord Jesus moves in your life every day. When you get to the point where you start to really believe His words, you will probably experiment with prayer in a small way. You pray and hope. That is a part of learning and growing.

Romans 5: 8, but God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

 At some point you will realize that your faith must be in Jesus. When you ask in Jesus’ name, you put all your trust in Jesus to fulfill His word, and then you get out of the way. Trust Jesus and start thanking Him for the results. You may be tempted to think about your prayer and not realize that you are running the risk of an unanswered prayer.

With persistence in the word, you will know that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you, has mercy on you, forgives your sins, and He is always with you. The only problem is you don’t know at what level. It is beyond our imagination.

Hebrews 4:16,  let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find Grace to help in time of need.

Then one day as you are talking to God, your heart feels like it is going to explode. You start to sob uncontrollably. And my friends you feel the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. A feeling of peace that you never felt before and could not imagine comes over you. You know your savior.

Your heart knows without doubt the word of God is true. Everything you asked Jesus is without a doubt in your mind. You now start to understand who Jesus is, what He does, and His relationship to you.

We will attempt in the coming messages, by the grace of God, and through the Holy Spirit, to help as many as are led by the Holy Spirit to find Jesus. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment