Thursday, March 2, 2023

In The Garden

Psalm 23:1-6, The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me besides still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His namesake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me, you’re rod and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

When Man was created, our creator put man in a garden. It was the ideal life in the ideal place. Everything was perfect. No sin, no sorrow, just the presence of God Himself and His pure love.

When sin came into the picture, man had to leave. What man found because of sin was the exact opposite of what he had known. The Earth was evil, and life was dangerous. God was distant.

Man has struggled ever since. When Jesus came on His rescue mission and died for our sins, when we repented and accepted Jesus as our savior, he made us right with God. We get another chance to get it right.

Since we always carry Jesus in our hearts, we can take advantage of the situation. Have you ever considered recreating the experience of the garden with Jesus in your heart.

Get away by yourself and talk to Jesus about everything in your heart. Soak in His love and light. Wallow in the beauty. Get your daily treat. Bridge the gap between here and there don’t let a day go by without Jesus.

Micah 6:8, He has told you, oh man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember, Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment