Thursday, March 16, 2023

Knowing Jesus

John 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

This verse is mentioned more often than any other. I will go so far as to say, many who mentioned John 3:16 don’t even know what it says. They heard somebody else say it or they saw a sign at  a football game so they adopted it.

Ask yourself this question. How can Jesus who is one of the most recognized names in history be so loved and so hated by so many.

One of the biggest reasons for that is, so many people don’t really know Him. We are a world full of people that rely on Google, Facebook, and TikTok to tell us what to think about anything and everything.

John 1: 14, and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His, glory as of the only begotten Son of the Father full of grace and truth.

Most people don’t realize how high the stakes are. We tend to have a herd mentality. If the leader jumps off the cliff, the rest of the herd will blindly follow.

Do not believe this theory about everyone goes to Heaven or there is no hell. Think about this. Even the person who does not know Jesus will figure out that Justice would refute that idea.

I realize that the Bible intimidates many people. Here is a suggestion. Go online and search for the free online Bible new King James Version. Go to the New Testament and look at the Gospel of John. He lived with Jesus and documented everything he saw. It’s an easy read. The thing is you must really think about it.

In the next couple of messages, we will try to make possible outcomes of following Jesus, or following satan, clear and easy so the decision you make is yours not someone else’s.

Romans 5:8, But God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment