Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

A Vision Of Heaven

Psalm 27:1, The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall, I Fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Many people have tried to describe what Heaven is like. The best they could do is come up with some descriptions that match some of what we see in our daily lives to use as a reference point. Obviously, everything is conjecture.

We can assume Heaven is a place of unlimited peace and love. When a person gets there, he is more than likely overwhelmed by the beauty of the place. The light is our Lord Jesus Christ. If we didn’t have transformed bodies, I imagine we could not live the blink of an eye in time. I suspect that as in sunlight, only more so with the Lord as light, colors are indescribable. Colors we never saw, and in unbelievable intensity of color.

Because the light source is our Lord Jesus Christ, everything would be alive and reflecting His glory. Everywhere you would look, you would see beauty, love, and peace. Yes, I imagine you can see and feel God’s glory in everything!

Because everything would be pure. I believe we’re able to experience all this, because we are righteous through the work of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the family of God almighty because of His grace and love.

Think about this. By the grace of almighty God, our hearts, minds, and eyes were opened to our Lord Jesus Christ. Even though we do not understand or appreciate the full extent of all that Jesus did for us, He still loves us.

Even though we cannot love and praise Him as He deserves until we get to see Him in eternity, once again he still loves us. When we repent, ask Jesus to come into our hearts as our savior, we are acknowledging what He did for us.

The only sensible thing I could say about Heaven at this point since no one has ever been there and returned to tell us about it, it is beyond human description. Even if we went there and came back, I don’t think we’d be able to describe everything we saw and felt.

The only thing I can suggest at this point, is to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior, repent, tell Him you know  He suffered and died and rose again to wash away all of your sins and to give you the gift of salvation. In doing this you will someday discover what Heaven is like in person. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me.  I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment