Sunday, March 12, 2023

Don’t Help satan

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

I know this probably feels almost insulting, but the truth is, many people are helping satan, and don’t even know it. How is that possible?

satan plays what they call a long game. It is true he likes to get as many as possible today, but the truth is, he is looking at the future for really big numbers.

2 Corinthians 11:3, But I fear, less somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Look at this way. satan tricks someone. They in turn get someone else. As time goes on, the first fallen person grows a crop of hundreds over time. The encouraging thing for us is this system works the other way too.

If we live a good example of a follower of Jesus, others will see and start to follow Jesus too. In the same way, one person starts a hundred over time.

Everyone has to start paying attention to the fact that satan is trying to get them. He tries to discourage, confuse, and insult, and falsely accuse. satan tries very hard to convince people that God is angry with them and has condemned them already.  satan is so convincing, that many of his targets do the same thing to others. So goes the long game.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4, But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. whose minds the God of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ who is the image of God should shine on them.

Don’t miss an important fact. Whatever satan tells us, we can reject. We do not have to follow him or his words, let alone do what he tells us. Remember he’s the king of deceit.

Ask the Lord Jesus Christ, for the discernment and the strength to overcome in Jesus’s name. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

 Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment