Tuesday, February 28, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

The Case For Answered Prayer

John 14:12, Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.

This is one of the verses that got us thinking and believing in the power of Prayer. There were many other verses that backed up the whole idea of the power of Jesus name and it’s interaction with the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 21:22, And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

If you followed these messages for about the last 10 years you might have noticed the consistency of those messages. Over the years the message has only become clearer and stronger.

Genesis 1: 1-2, in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. The Earth was without form and void and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

As I read these two verses and meditated on them an idea came to me that made perfect sense. When God pronounced something such as let there be light, those words triggered the Holy Spirit to bring it to pass.

Many people struggle to get prayers answered because they believe that their faith determines the outcome. Therein lies the problem. No man can do miracles on his own. So, what do we do?

Let’s look at answered prayer from another direction. In this case let us assume a Believer was close to Jesus in his daily walk. Here is where the works that Jesus did helps explain it all. When Jesus got a request from someone for a healing, He pronounced it done. At that point the Holy Spirit made it happen. The sick person was not counting on his own faith for healing, but his faith and trust in Jesus.

John 15:7, If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

James 4:8, Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded.

I have come to believe that all of my prayers will be answered by going to the Lord Jesus Christ, and putting my faith in Him. There is no doubt about that. Over the years the proof of what I say is true time after time. Jesus always spoke the answer and that answer never failed. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus! 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment