Tuesday, February 21, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

1 Corinthians 2:9, What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him.

Philippians 3:20, But our citizenship is in Heaven, and it is from there that we are expecting a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Each of us has at least one family member or friend that we are concerned about their salvation. We do not know if they are saved or not, and the fact is they may not know either.

The Bible does not specifically say whether we can pray for salvation for someone else, because each person decides for themselves.

John 6:44, No one can come to me unless drawn by the Father who sent me; and I will raise that person up on the last day.

This is a good verse to start our thinking about someone else’s salvation. Our Heavenly Father wants everyone to be saved. The Bible tells us that when a believer, asks the Father, according to His will, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, our prayer will be answered.

Ephesians 6: 18, pray in the spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert and always persevere in supplication for all the saints.

As this verse tells us, even if we don’t know how or what to pray, the Holy Spirit will take the words from our hearts and present them to our Father as a perfect prayer.

John 4: 24, God is a spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and Truth.

I recently heard a pastor put it this way. Faith connected with sincere prayer can move mountains. I cannot show you specifically in the Bible that someone can be saved the way we have come to believe. I believe with all my heart, that when we pray for someone’s salvation, Our Father God will move Heaven and Earth to give that person an opportunity to know and accept Jesus as Savior.

Even if I’m wrong, this I know for sure. Our Heavenly Father hears sincere prayer. No prayer according to God’s will is wasted. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment