Thursday, February 16, 2023

An Amazing Surprise

The message for today is not complicated, and not hard to follow, but it can lead to an answer to all your prayers. It is short, but time-tested, and beyond expectations.

Recently I ran into a problem that seemed impossible. So I thought about 1 Peter 5:7 and without any hesitation I did what it says. There was only one problem. Over the next few days, things didn’t seem to get any better. I could not get the problem off my mind. The fact I had to face was I didn’t really cast my cares.

I believe in prayer, I have seen God work in my life, as well as many other people that I know. I was puzzled. I wanted results and I wasn’t getting them. I knew how Much God loves me, and I knew that he is always with me.  Another very important fact that I always know, is that he never ever lets me down, so the problem must be something I did, or didn’t do.

I decided to have a heart-to-heart talk with Father God. I started to tell Him everything on my heart and mind.  I saw mistakes I made, problems I had, times He literally saved my life, always taking care of me.

It could be this was the first time I saw the whole picture, and Father God and His plan for me. I finally realized how often I had satan fighting me, and me fighting myself.

I ended up doing the one thing I never did in my life. I surrendered totally and counted on God’s grace and mercy. Now I know the full power of casting your cares on Him because he cares for you. Get out of the way and trust Him. I guess you could say that through the Holy Spirit, prayer, and perseverance, I was finally able to get me out of the picture totally.

Try it and see. God already knows your story. God also knows in order to get His Best, you must know you, and surrender everything to win. Get out of your own way. I know what I’m talking about because I’ve been there a number of times in the past, but God willing not too much anymore. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment