Thursday, February 9, 2023

Benefits Of Patience

Romans 8:25, But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

Patience is one of the hardest virtues to develop, but it is one of the most rewarding. Patience, if we master it can change our lives for good.

2 Peter 3:9, the Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering (patient) toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Anyone who knows God Almighty, realizes how important patience is to Him. Patience for one thing shows God that we believe His Word, and Trust He will do what His Word tells us.

As we know by now God’s timing is critical for us to follow the right path. It is very simple, but difficult for most people to do. If we pray from our hearts according to God’s will, it will be answered, but In God’s Time, not ours. If we believe and then get ahead of God’s timing, it will be a disaster. So, you see patience is the important element of prayer answered.

Habakkuk 2: 3, For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Ecclesiastes 3:1, To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under Heaven.

A mild but accurate warning. For a person to develop patience, God will test you. God will wear you down, but it is for your good. Does the trip the Hebrews took 40 years to accomplish what could have been done in 11 days if they believed, ring a bell?

1 Thessalonians 5: 14, Now we exhort you Brethren, warn those who are unruly, Comfort the faint-hearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.

Something to think about. Every person you see is either following God’s plan or their own. We don’t know which, and we should not judge. If someone tests your patience, though it is difficult sometimes, pray for them. A personal note. I went around the mountain many times and believe me it is better to be patient than to make all those trips. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and repent. I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment