Sunday, February 5, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Another Promise

Hebrews 13: 8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Joshua 21: 45,  not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.

If you hear the news,  or take notice of how the world and our country have changed, you might feel very concerned about the future. As people start to worry, they panic and start to make decisions out of desperation.

The first, thing we should do is to read and think about today’s verses.  Since none of us can change what happens it is time to open our eyes,  hearts, and minds to see if there are any options.

Revelation 1: 1, the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to His servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to His servant John.

Psalm 91:4 -6, He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at Noonday.

Psalm 138: 7, though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve my life; You stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand delivers me.

If you really think without preconceived notions, and an open mind, you will see the only answer to the whole situation is the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 3:16, God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.

The most well-known example of God’s protection of His children, occurred in Egypt at the time of The Exodus. Egypt was struck with 10 plagues, none of which affected the Israelites.

We have the same God today. He will get His children through the worst of circumstances. These verses are facts as well as promises. The Bible contains hundreds of prophecies. Everything up until now has happened not one was wrong, so why would we not think that the rest will be fulfilled too?

You can get by yourself and talk to God himself. Tell Him about your fears and doubts. Be honest with Him and yourself, and He will make Himself known to you. The Prayer of Salvation from the heart will put you under His love and care for eternity. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment