Tuesday, February 14, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

According To God’s Plan

Jeremiah 29:11, For surely, I know the plans I have for you, says Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future and a hope.

Have you ever been frustrated because you knew you are supposed to live according to God’s plan, but you couldn’t figure out how?

Let’s look at this a piece at a time. First of all, you must remember that God does not see things as we see them. God sees His plan through spiritual eyes. We not only don’t know most of His plan, but we are also looking with human eyes.

Proverbs 16: 9, the human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.

Ephesians 1:4, just as He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be Holy and blameless before Him in love.

God does not identify a task that needs to be done, then runs around looking for someone to do it. God identifies an individual and fits him in the task that was planned for him before creation.

Most of us think, when we should be trusting. Not one person is here by accident. God had a plan, a list of each person, and where and how they fit into His plan before creation.

God created the family. Husband, wife, and children. The man is the spiritual head of the family. He is charged with setting a good example, of being a true follower of the Lord Jesus Christ by leading by his example. The spiritual health of the family is in his hands.

The wife besides being an equal partner with her husband, provides the love, caring, nourishing, and well-being of the household.

The sad part in all this is that so many of us do not realize the importance of each family in God’s overall plan. Got attaches great importance to family because as Generations go by, future residents of Heaven depend on each generation, nurturing each future generation through time.

So you see, the majority of jobs that God has us do in his plan, is what we think is ordinary. Fortunately, God does not see it that way, He just looks at our heart and how we follow Him.

Proverbs 22:6, train children in the right way, and when old, they will not stray.

So, it all comes down to this. Ask yourself, what do you think is more important to God than doing our part in the teaching and training of future citizens of Heaven, who also happened to be God’s children. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you!

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment