Tuesday, April 11, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Where Do You Stand

2 Chronicles 7: 14, If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sins and heal their land.

In these troubled times, it is easy to see how most of the people are suffering with fear and depression. All the uncertainty, fear, violence and crime is caused by people who are dedicated to what they are doing. They use their cumulative brain power to find new ways to gain power over anyone who doesn’t agree with them.

The people who are being controlled, allow what is going on. That may upset you but read on.

The United States was formed as a republic. In a republic the supreme power is the people and their elected representatives. It also has an elected president.

If the people for whatever reason do not do what they are responsible for, you get what we have. Being a citizen is an awesome responsibility, you can’t just sit back and let somebody else make the decisions for you.

If we want a free and prosperous country, we must bring God back. Get out and vote. Know who you are voting for. If you’re elected representatives do not represent your values, vote for someone else.

People who run for office should be alive at election time. (No dead voters or candidates) when they tell you about what they are going to do to you, BELIEVE THEM! 

Thomas Jefferson said, “the government you elect is the government you deserve.”

Each of us must do our part for this country. If we don’t, we won’t have a country.

Deuteronomy 4:7-9, For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the Lord our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him? And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this law which I have set before you this day? Only take heed yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, unless they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren.

God bless you and your family.  Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment