Tuesday, May 2, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

God’s Presence In Your Life

Psalm 16:11, you will show me the path of Life; in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

People who are Christians in their hearts, have the greatest gifts that men can have. The Lord Jesus Christ came to save us. At the crucifixion, the scourging, or as Isaiah 52 and 53 tells us, by His stripes we are healed. His blood washed away all our sins, past, present, future.

Because the Lord Jesus Christ conquered death by rising from the dead, we too will conquer death through Jesus (Eternal death) and Jesus’s presence in our lives.

Jeremiah 29: 13, And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Psalm 145:18, The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.

All the verses in this message are just a hint of what we can expect from Almighty God, The Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. These are not just words; they are promises from God.

If you ever truly experienced the presence of God, I dare say there was never such a life-changing incident for good in your entire life. The problem is you can’t seem to get enough.

Hebrews 13:5, Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For he himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

John 14:26, but the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name; He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

You might be thinking that all of this is for someone else not for you. Guess what, you would be wrong. The only requirement for getting all of this is to receive it. Father God intended for all His children to be saved and receive all His Blessings.

Some people are not saved yet, because they think Christianity is like some religion they left. It isn’t. When you are saved and have the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart you are a target for His Blessing. If you have any problem and are a believer, a simple God help me, or Lord what should I do, sets the power of Heaven into action.

Psalm 91:15-16, He shall call upon me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him, with a long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

The Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins, and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal Savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment