Sunday, May 21, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

The Truth About Consequences

Galatians 6:7, Do not be deceived, God is Not mocked; for whatever a man sews, that he will also reap.

There are many people who are afraid to come to God, because they fear consequences. They believe they have sinned so often, in so many ways, that they can’t possibly be saved, or the price would be retribution from God.

It is time to clear up these ideas with some facts. When the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead, the whole ordeal of His crucifixion paid our sin debt in full. Past, present, and future. All you must do is repent and accept the gift of salvation.

Isaiah 59:2, but your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.

The truth is that everything we do has consequences. It is like a pay as you go system. You make a bad decision; you suffer the result for a long time. This can go on for a lifetime, and It can also affect those you love. It doesn’t have to be that way.

A very important truth you should never forget. The Lord Jesus Christ already paid your sin debt. As far as God the Father is concerned, that debt is gone when you accept the free gift of Salvation. Think about this. If God required payment from you of any kind, Jesus’ death would be useless.

Your spiritual debt is paid, but your Earthly consequences of bad choices must still be paid. You are paying consequences already, and none are required by almighty God, so why not open your heart and your mind and go to Jesus for your gift of salvation.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He Shall direct your path.

Give your heart to God and live according to His plan for your life. You will be amazed at the trouble you avoid and the peace you will have in your heart. God bless you and your family.             

Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I repent those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment