Tuesday, May 9, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Conscience As A Guide

Romans 2:15, they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them.

In a recent message I mentioned the fact that the Spirit of Almighty God is in constant contact with your spirit. Your conscience is part of your spirit.

When people say that God talks to them, and tells them something, they are referring to their heart or conscience giving them a message. God rarely talks to anyone in an audible voice, so many people do not believe He talks at all.

If your conscience is telling you something, pray about the validity of the message and if it lines up with God’s word. When you are sure it is from God, follow through with it.

The heart and conscience are extremely important in other ways. One example is a feeling of Love or gratitude to God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. Human words cannot express how we really feel toward God. Since the spirit of God is in constant contact with your spirit, why not ask your spirit in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to tell God’s spirit how you really feel about love and gratitude toward Him.

1 Timothy 1: 19, having Faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck.

With your spirit in constant contact with the Spirit of God, you can carry on a conversation with God. Your heart speaks and listens to the heart of God. You can pour your heart out to God telling Him how you feel about everything just as you would your best friend, and He will give you the answers that you need. They may not be exactly what you wanted, but they are right for you. Don’t waste another minute start doing it.

Isaiah 30:21, And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, this is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.

Some people say they don’t know who to pray to, God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. My friends the best thing to do is realize that praying to God, is the right way to go because all three, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one God. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment