Thursday, May 25, 2023

How Far Is God

Psalm 145:18, The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.

Ask most Christians if they ever felt the presence of God in their lives, and they will say “I don’t know, or I don’t think so,” sadly they are probably right. Why do you suppose that is?

The sad truth is, they are far from God and probably don’t realize it. There is a way to correct that problem though.

Jeremiah 29: 13, and you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

The problem Is, when you know of God, but don’t know Him. It’s like asking a total stranger to borrow their car, not likely.

God knows us completely. Absolutely every tiny thing in our life is known to Him. He knows what we will say, think, or do, since before creation. He saved us anyway though.

Who God is, is not a secret. His word, the Bible, tells us everything we need to know about Him. We learn what to expect from Him, and what He expects from us.

Another fact is that besides the Bible speaking to us, He speaks to us usually through the Holy Spirit. When we focus on him, we are more likely to hear his voice in our hearts then if we pay too much attention to the clutter in the world. The world makes it easy to miss His voice.

Proverbs 3: 5-6, trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your paths straight.

Ask the Holy Spirit to guide all of your decisions each day, and you will see far better results than you could ever expect. As a matter of fact, talk to Him about everything before you do it. Look for His presence in many small ways during your day. If you are looking you will see and the more, you look the easier it is to see.  It can get exciting. So don’t doubt about whether God is around, because when you got saved, He said He will always be with you. He cannot lie, so don’t forget that if He said so, it is. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment