Sunday, May 14, 2023

God's Promises Sunday

Priceless Prayer

Romans 8:26-27, Likewise the spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Have you ever considered the value of Prayer besides the obvious power connected with it? If you stop and think about it,  prayer is the answer to everything. Intercessory prayer is one of the most powerful because it is praying for others.

Job 42:10, And the Lord restored Job’s losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed, the lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

The whole Bible, especially the New Testament contains hundreds of verses about the promises of God when you pray.

Mark 11:24, Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

After I found the Lord, whenever I was driving and an ambulance passed by, I said Lord please help whoever it is. I said it because I believed it.

One day A couple of years ago, when I finished my quick little prayer for someone, a message came to my heart like a lightning bolt. It is something I will never forget. I believe the Lord said to me “I take care of issues like this according to My will; your job is to pray for their salvation.”

When I got home, I was still emotional and thinking about the message. The reality is, physical healing can only add a number of years, while salvation accomplishes eternity. If that isn’t Priceless, I don’t know what is.

I believe that if we ask our spirits in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to go to someone’s spirit to open their hearts and minds to the Lord Jesus Christ, it will happen. And the Holy Spirit at that point can take over and bring them the rest of the way. I believe in it so much that I even prayed for a person who was in a coma that way.

Philippians 4: 13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Remember these facts about prayer.

Prayers are always answered in God’s timing.

Prayers are not always answered the way we want.

Prayers are always answered for our good.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment