Tuesday, May 23, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Search For Truth

John 8:31-32, Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, if you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The dictionary meaning of Truth is that which is true in accordance with fact or reality. We know this to be true because we found out through our own experiences that we cannot make good decisions if the information we got is incorrect and the facts are not real.

We live in a time when everyone has his own version of what is true. We must therefore do everything we can, using different sources in order to get to the truth.

We live in times when truth is rare. There was a news clip from a very large News Network that made many people laugh. A riot was going on, you can see it all, even buildings on fire, and the so-called reporter said “this demonstration is mostly peaceful”.

Lies of commission and lies of omission. Both do great damage. news people, politicians, educators, even corporate leaders, collude with each other for the purposes of power, money, spreading hate, and division of the public in general.

When people are never held responsible for the evil they cause, they just get bolder and look for even more ways to divide people and turn them into terrified hopeless slaves of those in power.

Why is it so easy to believe the deception and outright lies being forced on everyone, every minute of every day. Believe the violence, hatred, double standards, and evil deeds you see with your own eyes.

Proverbs 12: 22, lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who deal truthfully are His delight.

Ask yourself when did following Jesus cause anything like we are witnessing. Almighty God cannot lie. People picked by God were inspired by the Holy Spirit to write the Bible.

Following and believing God’s word brings peace, contentment, and total lack of fear. You can break the chains the followers of satan have put on you. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ is the answer. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you.

 Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again in order to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins; I Repent of those sins, and I ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment