Sunday, October 2, 2016

When Satan Strikes


It Is Written, 1 Peter 5:8, be sober minded, the watchful. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour.
It is not uncommon to hear believers complain about satan attacking them. He does it by bringing up past sins in order to condemn the person he is attacking
satan puts bad thoughts in everyone's head. Most of those people do not know that they do not have to accept those thoughts.
satan twists facts almost as much as the news media these days. He misquotes the Bible to deceive you, and to see if you know God's Word. He never rests, and will not stop, unless you stop him.
To fight satan, know this. He knows when people are afraid of him, and he ups the attacks. He knows people panic, and make his job easier. Hopeless? Read on.
Since we cannot defeat satan without God, true believers use God's Word as their most powerful weapon. Jesus defeated satan for all time. So in Jesus name tell satan to leave, and get in the Word. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment